I was born in 1993 of French and Swiss parents. I lived in San Francisco the first seven years of my life before moving to Paris.
I have been living in Switzerland for the past five years where I have just graduated from the prestigious university of art and design school "Ecal" (École cantonale d'art de Lausanne). I graduated from a bachelor of visual communication specializing photography.
My childhood in California has influenced me and my work over the years, providing the main motivation for my creative process and a source of inspiration.
When I left America to move to Europe I wasn’t quite aware of what was happening but somehow I always thought we would move back there.
My father gave me my first camera when I was about ten years old and by then I would go back to San Francisco for the summer vacations every year. I started taking pictures of everything, both collecting and saving as much information as possible. It was a sort of security belt and means of control reflecting my fear that I would lose or forget everything that surrounded me that was important. I first used photography, therefore, as a kind of time capsule. Then I started working on compositions, atmospheres, documentary works, also working a lot with archives and vernacular photography. To me art was related in a way to the past and to story telling, always keeping a link with my family or with America.
2012: Beginning of studies at Ecal University (Ecole cantonale d’art de Lausanne)
2013: First year in the photography bachelor at Ecal including workshops with Harry Peccinotti and Augustin Rebetez
2014: Second year of bachelor photography at Ecal including workshops with Walter Pfeiffer,
Erik Kessels and Paolo Roversi as well as a comissioned project done for the social medias of the famous brand BMW.
2014: Exhibit at Milano design fair for a photobooth project I created with Sunil Valu and Jules Moskovtchenko also exhibited at Dubai’s design days the following months
2015: Fall semester off interning with Christian Patterson in New York
2016: "Un Paysage de la modernité", book and Exhibit at l’Elac, in Renens for a comissioned architecture photography project done with my class as an assignment. the project regarded suburbian housings around the city.
2016: Part of an editorial project « Eros & Thanatos » for Take5 Editions including the following artists: JR, Prune
Nourry, Vik Muniz, Mat Collishaw, John Armleder, Sylvie Fleury, Anoush Abrar and more.
this work was Also exhibited at the « Fondation Bodmer » in Colligny, Switzerland and Palexpo Geneva's art fair.
2016/17: Last year of photography bachelor at Ecal
2016: Exhibition at Paris Photo Fair 2016 with a fashion project for the famous shoe brand "Pierre Hardy" supervised by Philippe Jarrigeon and exhibited 'place du palais bourbon' in one of his previous shops which we arranged as a gallery for the occasion.
Feburary: Accomplishment of my end of studies thesis/Memoire 'What happens when you pull the trigger" which earned the excellence mention.
one of the final award winners of the “The Grand Prix Images Vevey” the festival is one of the largest and longest-standing photography competitions in Europe, open to professional artists and photographers worldwide the jury was presided by Christian marclay and accompanied by Simon Baker (curator Art International Photography, Tate London), Lars Boering (director, World Press Photo Amsterdam), Darius Himes (director, photography department, Christie's New York) and Luce Lebart (director, Canadian Institute of Photography, Ottawa) / winner of the Broncolor prize for my project "pink cells" which will be presented in september 2018 during the festival.
Interview in the swiss magazine "L'Illustré"
MAY: Exhibited with my images for Pierre Hardy in Japan
Graduating from Ecal with the honors from the jury/Excellence mention with a first short film: "fault zone" as well as Winner of one of the Profot prizes Given by the university.
JuLY: Selected and presented by étapes: Magazine in their 2017 diploma selections
SEPTEMBER: a series of mine published in harper's bazaar japan, from images created for the french fashion brand "Pierre Hardy"'s following fall collection.
Pre selected and nominated as an emerging young talent for the annual "plat(f)orm" event organized by fotomuseum winterthur which gives the chance to artists to give a conference about their work and ambitions over a week-end.
NOVEMBER: Some of my fashion and beauty images done for "novembre magazine" are part of a publication and show resulting of collaborations between ecal university and the magazine. it will be exhibited at Paris photo fair 2017 at the Espace Canal Saint Martin.
I am also one of the Winners of the 2018 Edition of the famous french festival "Circulations" which takes place each year in Paris at the art space "Le 104" presenting a short selection of europe's top emerging young talents. my work will be presented during their 7th edition during spring 2018.
My studies at Ecal also included projects with Milo Keller, Marco Poloni, Natasha Lesueur, Laurence Bonvin, Anoush Abrar, Nicolas Faure, RVB Books, Sebastien Agnetti, joel vacheron and Matthieu Gafsou.
- Selected and winner for best short film presented at the New York short film festival with my project «Fault Zone»
- Pre selected for Miami’s international and independent film festival in the category «best short film» with my project «Fault Zone»
- Selected and winner of an award for best photography given by LogCinema Los Angeles art film festival with my project «Fault Zone»
- Selected as top 10 photographers to keep an eye on by The Steidz Magazine, article published January 30th
- Interview for ArtistUp web platform
- Interview for «Architecure & Vivre Magazine»
- Published in D’A. Architecture
- Published in Stylist Magazine
- Published in Le Monde’s online news page
- Exhibited as one of Europe’s top emerging artist during the french festival «Circulations»’s 8th edition. It was held at the «104» which is an art space famous for it’s art residencies and multiple events in the field.
- Selected to give a conference about my work and my role as a women photographer at «le 104» in Paris.
- Published in "A Nous Paris", March 19th
- Published in Beaux-Arts Magazine online news pages, March 20th
- Published in Millenials, March 22nd
- Published in ELLE magazine, March 23rd
- Interview and publication for FotoRoom, March 28th
- Published in Le Moniteur, March 30th
- Published in Psychologies magazine, April 17th
- Appereance on TV on FRANCE 2 channel and Télématin show
- Published online in «Focus Numérique», April 8th
- ART OF THE TREASURE HUNT/Time is the Game of Man
3rd edition of the festival
Curated by Kasia Redzisz, Tate Liverpool
Showcasing works of leading contemporary artists in Chianti’s top wineries
1st of July through October 14th